Book Title: Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster: Become a Faster, Stronger Runner with the Revolutionary 3-Run-a-Week Training Program
Publisher: Rodale Books
Author: Bill Pierce Ed.D.
- Runner's World Train Smart, Run Forever: How to Become a Fit and Healthy Lifelong Runner by Following The Innovative 7-Hour Workout Week
- Runner's World Your Best Stride: How to Optimize Your Natural Running Form to Run Easier, Farther, and Faster--With Fewer Injuries
- Runner's World Running on Air: The Revolutionary Way to Run Better by Breathing Smarter
- 80/20 Running: Run Stronger and Race Faster By Training Slower
- Build Your Running Body: A Total-Body Fitness Plan for All Distance Runners, from Milers to Ultramarathoners―Run Farther, Faster, and Injury-Free
- Quick Strength for Runners: 8 Weeks to a Better Runner's Body
- Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide: Advice, Plans, and Programs for Half and Full Marathons
- Daniels' Running Formula-3rd Edition
- Runner's World Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training: Winning Strategies, Inpiring Stories, and the Ultimate Training Tools
- Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes
The Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (known as FIRST) is dedicated to make running more accessible and limit overtraining and burnout while producing faster race times. FIRST is one of the foremost experts in the world on the science of running; its authority is unmatched and the promise of training less and accomplishing more has made the first two editions of Run Less, Run Faster a solid and steady seller.
With 50 percent updated content, this new edition of Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster by Bill Pierce, Scott Murr, and Ray Moss continues to promise the same tantalizing results: Readers can get stronger, faster, and better by training less. It will also include more sections for novice runners, broadening the audience appeal, as well as training plans tailored to the new qualifying times for the Boston Marathon. The quality-over-quantity approach optimizes training time and yields better performance―results runners will love no matter what distance they are racing.