Book Title: Google Sheets Reference and Cheat Sheet: The unofficial cheat sheet reference for Google's free online spreadsheet application
Publisher: i30 Media
Author: i30 Media
UPDATED! This handy reference and cheat sheet contains tips, examples, and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Sheets, the free online spreadsheet program and Microsoft Excel alternative. The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. Topics include:
* Overview of Google Sheets on the Web, including annotated screenshots of the main page and formatting toolbar.
* Sheets basics: Creating, renaming, saving, and copying spreadsheets
* How to edit while offline
* How to add, edit, and hide data
* How to import and export .txt, .csv, .pdf, and .xlsx files
* Examples of basic formulas, functions, auto-fill
* How to perform simple math and calculate averages
* Sorting and filtering data
* How to create a chart or graph
* Keyboard shortcuts for Chromebooks, Windows, and OS X
Note that the Google Sheets Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Slides, or other applications in Google s free online office suite. Publisher i30 Media offers separate cheat sheets and references for Google Drive and Google Docs in the Google Drive Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924438) and the Google Docs Reference and Cheat Sheet (ISBN 9781939924445).
The Google Sheets Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the top-selling guides Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, LinkedIn In 30 Minutes, Excel Basics In 30 Minutes, and other titles.